Presto 1755 16-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker/Canner description
Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for low-acid foods. Doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsa in pint and half pint jars. Also handy as a large capacity pressure cooker. Constructed of warp-resistant, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Works on regular and smooth-top ranges. Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures. This precise measurement is especially important at higher altitudes. Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced. Liquid capacity: 16 quarts (15.1 liters).
User reviews for Presto 1755 16-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker/Canner -
Presto 1755 16-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker/Canner features
- Designed for easy, confindent home pressure canning. The only method recommended safe for canning meats, vegetables, poultry and seafood.
- Easy -to-read dial gauge registers a complete range of processing pressures.
- Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction/recipe book.
- Mason jar capacity: 12 half-pints; 10 pints; 7 quarts.
- 13-1/4 by 14-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches; 12 year limited warranty.